Friday, February 9, 2007

Cheating Vampire Girlfriend

Dear Azriel,

I've been dating this beautiful woman for six months now. We've been sleeping together for five of those months. She tells me I'm the most important thing in her life, but about two weeks ago I caught her with another guy. It's not the first time, either. The first time I gave her a free pass, because she's a vampire. She claimed that she needed variety in her diet. I said, fine, as long as you don't sleep with them. But this last time, there was a lot more penetration going on than just her teeth, if you know what I mean. Now she says that she needs to have sex with them to make them willing to feed her. She says it's a matter of survival. I can't help but feel it's a matter of betrayal. Am I being unreasonable? How can I get her to see my point of view? ~ Bleeding for Love


Come back Monday for the answer. I dare you.

No comments: