Monday, February 5, 2007

Werewolf Girlfriend Wants To Move In

Dear Azriel,

My girlfriend of a year and a half wants to move in together. She's a great girl – beautiful, intelligent, fun to be around. Except for once a month. Well, twice a month, but I can cut her some slack for PMS. Thing is, she's a werewolf. I love her dearly and I do consider our relationship a committed one. I just don't think living together is necessary to prove that. And I know this probably sounds silly, but I just don't want to be up all night once a month worrying about her, only to have her dragging in the next morning snarling at me. I do worry as it is, but it's easier if I'm not looking for her every minute of the night. Besides, I'm a little bit of a neat freak and she sheds. A lot. Once she even left a dead rabbit on my front porch. I thought that was sweet, but there are only so many dead rabbits a guy can take. What should I do? ~ She-Wolf Lover


TUNE IN TOMORROW FOR AZRIEL'S HIGHLY INTELLIGENT ANSWER. SEE YOU THEN, BEAUTIFUL.

No comments: